Web Developers for the development of applications that support the integration with the licenced software.
- Analyse existing business and system processes to inform a web application solution that integrates using APIs with licensed software
- Build prototype
- Assist with testing prototype with system administrators and business users
- Leverage existing open-source tools in redevelopment
- Solution development
- Build prototype web applications to deliver capability for preservation archival workflows and integration with existing infrastructure and storage
- Code version control in TFS
- Retain issues/bug register
- Technical system documentation and handover support documentation
- Knowledge in technical web application development skills and knowledge to deliver projects with quality outcomes
- Knowledge to deliver on project aligned to best practice. Ensure collaboration with team members.
- Experience and ability to undertake issue analysis, define solution options and resolution skills
- Open source products such as Apache Solr
- ASP.NET web applications including MVC
- development of RESTful services
- Microsoft TFS
- Microsoft SQL relational databases
- Integration with licensed software consuming APIs
If you are interested in the above job, please forward your resume to, Deepak.email@example.com or call us on 0487 804 419
Due to the nature of this role, this job is open to Australian Citizens only. Candidates who currently hold or are able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances are highly desirable.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: