Our Federal Government client looking for experienced UX/UI Designers to join the team. You will work alongside a group IT professional to significantly contribute to a high-profile project; you will utilise your innovative and human-cantered design approach to create and deliver products.
Understanding how people use a digital application and how that app plugs into other larger complex systems is important for this role. You will create a seamless UI experience for both our internal and external customers, creating both functional and appealing features that address our business and client needs.
- Contributing to the development of detailed experience designs from project inception, through to build and launch
- Conducting user research activities including interviews, contextual inquiries, testing and surveys and metrics analysis
- Contributing to the creation of UX deliverables including personas, scenarios, task flows, information architecture, prototypes, wireframes, mock-ups, and interactive prototypes
- Contributing to the design of digital interfaces that embody core user experience principles whilst balancing the needs of customers and the business
- Conducting heuristic reviews of existing interfaces and document recommendations
Estimated start date
Location of work
Australian Capital Territory
New South Wales
Length of contract
6 months with possibility of extension up to 6 months
Must have current baseline clearance
- Demonstrate experience on create user-cantered designs by understanding business requirements, user journeys, customer feedback, and usability findings.
- Ability to create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, incorporate customer feedback, and perform metrics analysis to inform design/UX optimization efforts
- Demonstrated ability in effectively organizing work and managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Highly developed analytical skills and ability to exercise sound judgement and decision making.
- Experience working with Sparx Enterprise Architect software or similar
If interested please apply directly through the links provided. Alternately, please feel free to contact Raj on 0422 375 690 or email Raj.email@example.com
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies:
Due to the nature of this role, Australian Citizens need only apply.