Our Federal Government Client is seeking a UX/UI designer to assist in the revamp of services aimed at helping users interact with the client’s new website.
Assist the client by addressing legacy systems and help them modernise to their desired newer systems.
The Role of the UX designer includes the following:
- Ability to conduct client and stakeholder engagement, facilitation and analysis.
- Interaction design including wireframing and prototyping. Ability to understand and leverage existing design patterns whilst working towards continuous improvement.
- Content design and information architecture. Ability to write content that conforms with both product and organisational guidelines.
- UI design capability including familiarity with responsive design and design systems. Experience using Figma or similar design tool.
- Ability to conduct usability testing and perform analysis of findings.
- Experience with designing for accessibility (WCAG)
An initial 6-month engagement with options to extend by 6 months increments.
Candidates with the following skills and experiences are encouraged to apply.
- Degree in interaction design or related discipline
- Industry experience as a UX designer
- Experience working collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary agile team to deliver features.
- facilitate groups, workshops and meetings.
- manage and resolve conflict using appropriate strategies.
- Experience working on large-scale technology projects.
- Experience working with agile software. E.g., Atlassian software Jira/Confluence.
- Recognisable tertiary-level IT qualifications or equivalent experience.
If interested please apply directly through the links provided. Alternately, please feel free to contact Raj on 0422 375 690 or email Raj.email@example.com
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies:
Due to the nature of this role, Australian Citizens need only apply.