- Development of bespoke ICT Applications
- Implementation and embedding of Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) collaboration and office productivity technologies
- Enhancement of the Departments’ EDW offerings
- Experience working as a data warehouse test analyst
- Working knowledge of any ETL tools
- Thorough understanding of testing practices, excellent communication and time management skills.
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively with many stakeholders and subject matter experts including the co-ordination of UAT with multiple business teams
- Strong experience in the preparation and maintenance of test plans, test cases, test results and defect reporting.
- ISTQB Foundation Certificate, ISTQB Agile Certification
- Experience using Azure DevOps or MicroFocus ALM and ALM Octane.
- Hands-on automation/development skills in Selenium.
- Automation coding experience (preferably C#).
- Experience or knowledge of DevOps and CI/CD pipelines.
- Preparing reusable, robust and maintainable methods and test scripts.
Canberra, ACT, Australia
If you are interested in the above job, please forward your resume to, firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0404 331 242
Due to the nature of this role, this job is open to Australian Citizens only. Candidates who currently hold or able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances are highly desirable.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: