Our Federal Government client is seeking a Technical Advisor to provide specialist guidance and developing regulatory material in relation to Personalised Medical Devices (PMD) within the dental sector. The role sits within the Device Conformity Assessment Section which is responsible for pre-market assessment of the manufacturers of medical devices. They undertake research, stakeholder engagement and provide advice and data and evaluation against technical and legislative requirements to determine conformity.
The Technical Advisor will be responsible for:
- Interpreting legislation and technical requirements
- Drafting regulatory guidance
- Providing specialist advice and input regarding the dental sector
- Contributing to the development and/or refinement of assessment tools and documents
- Drafting and reviewing operating procedures and guidance documents as required
- Participating in team and section meetings, which includes duties such as chairing meetings, writing minutes, leading debates etc.
- Performing general administrative duties as required
- Internal and external stakeholder communication.
To be successful in this role you will have the ability to interpret legislation, draft regulatory guidance/associated tools and use specialist technical knowledge (dentistry) to ensure industry perspectives relevant to multiple dental disciplines are well explored and products are fit for purpose. You will also hold a tertiary qualification in dentistry.
You will possess the following personal attributes:
- Takes responsibility for meeting objectives and progressing work. Commits energy and drive to see that goals are achieved
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced written communication skills – experience drafting advice and procedural documents highly regarded
- Displays resilience by remaining positive and responding in challenging circumstances in a constructive manner
- Maintains a flexible attitude, understanding that priorities may change without notice and able to focus on new priorities in accordance with the strategic direction
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
If you would like additional information on this role please contact Deb Moss on 0477 538973 or email email@example.com
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: