We are seeking an experienced and qualified Messaging and Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) Specialist to develop and maintain capability in an integrated systems development environment. You will manage the interface technology to integrate the system and expose the services to business partners, ensuring a highly secure environment is maintained.
You will design, develop and maintain ICT integration and messaging solutions to support the business systems and in accordance with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) standards and policies.
Your responsibilities include:
- Defining and documenting messages and message transformation requirements in conjunction with the data management functions within the team.
- Designing, documenting and implementing service interfaces, integration logic and XML schema design for messaging solutions
- Supporting the enhancement and development of new products and general releases
- Working with colleagues in application development teams to ensure broad solutions are developed that maximise interoperability, re-usability, service capacity and capability to end users, while minimising overhead costs
- Developing and maintaining performance monitoring, logging, auditing and testing tools associated with integration and messaging.
- Investigating and resolving integration and messaging problems
- Assisting in the management and administration of IBM integration suite (IBM MQ, IBM ACE, DataPower)
- Managing the interface technology to integrate the system and to expose the services to business partners ensuring a highly secure environment.
Flexible work arrangements may be negotiated with the successful candidate. Due to security requirements, policy is for work is to be conducted onsite for an initial six-month period.
The Must Haves:
- Knowledge of, and design experience using, Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Demonstrated experience providing support for IBM ACE, IBM DataPower and IBM MQ deployments.
- Knowledge of, and experience working with, SSL, general PKI concepts, XML standards and schemas and performance monitoring, logging, auditing and testing tools
- Demonstrated experience in identifying technical risk, developing work estimates, problem-solving and prioritising work packages.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to liaise effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Commitment to work health and safety policies and procedures and APS and values, including demonstrated personal qualities of integrity, initiative, drive and adaptability, an experience in implementing sound workplace management practices.
You MUST be an Australian Citizen to be considered for this position.
For more information contact Mitchell on 0425 269 780
Calleo is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from all people including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.