Under the direction of the Delivery Manager, Solution Architects and Technical Lead, this role will:
- Analyse existing IT systems and business models, map and document interfaces between legacy and new systems.
- Conduct requirements analysis for modified or replacement systems
- Identify options for potential solutions and assess them for both technical and business suitability
- Analyse and identify impacts to downstream systems resulting from new system changes
- Establish trusted relationships with impacted system owners/projects and coordinate resolution activities
- Work closely with developers, testers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and business acceptance.
- Develop and implement maintenance procedures, and troubleshoot reported errors
- Work with the delivery manager and team to support an agile delivery model
- Strong knowledge and demonstrated experience in systems analysis including documenting system interfaces, dependencies and requirements
- Strong knowledge and demonstrated experience in data analysis to identify and resolve impacts to downstream systems, examine data reports to locate and resolve mistakes, provide quality assurance of system changes, and troubleshooting system/data issues
- Strong communication skills, relationship building and ability to influence others to achieve desired outcomes
Canberra, ACT, Australia
If you are interested in the above job, please forward your resume to, firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0404 331 242
Due to the nature of this role, this job is open to Australian Citizens only. Candidates who currently hold or able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances are highly desirable.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: