- Capturing business requirements, facilitating workshops to align business needs / expectations.
- Administering software applications and assisting the technical team with systems configuration.
- Responding to and resolving incoming modernisation support requests.
- Implementing technical integration systems.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to liaise and negotiate with business and technical personnel.
- Demonstrated ability to capturing business requirements, facilitating workshops to align business needs / expectations.
- Demonstrated ability to administer software applications and assist the technical team with systems configuration.
- Well-developed ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement strategic IT solutions.
- Previous experience in IT projects’ implementation.
Canberra / Sydney
If you are interested in the above job opportunity, please apply through the links provided or please feel free to contact Newman for more details.
0404 331 242
Due to the nature of this role, this job is open to Australian Citizens only. Candidates who currently hold or able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances are highly desirable.
Calleo is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from all people including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: