As a SQL/ETL Developer, you will play an important role in designing, implementing, maintaining, and supporting the data warehouse platform. You will also work very closely with data scientists, analysts, and BI developers to deliver analytical and reporting solutions in an agile framework. You are someone who shows strong initiative and works well both independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Developing and implementing ELT solutions to ingest data to our data warehouse using tools including T-SQL, Azure Data Factory, SSIS, PowerShell
- Refactoring existing on-premises functionality in Azure
- Performing troubleshooting through analysis of code and data to identify issues, and provide resolution
- Working as part of a team to problem solve and build/improve processes and automation
- Reviewing system performance and optimising code, creating/using indexes to improve database performance
- Strong SQL Server development skills including the ability to optimise for performance
- Experience in building ETL processes including incremental extraction and load
- Experience working with Microsoft ETL tools (Azure Data Factory and SSIS)
- Great communication skills and ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Creation of solution design and technical documentation and excellent troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Azure DevOps pipelines/Git
If you are interested in the above job, please forward your resume to, Deepak.email@example.com or call us on 0487 804 419
Due to the nature of this role, this job is open to Australian Citizens only. Candidates who currently hold or are able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances are highly desirable.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: