The Solution Architect will work closely with our system implementation partners by providing technical advice on system enhancements, and leading decision making regarding new technology balancing architectural concerns of the project with the concerns of the enterprise. This includes solutions design, integration approach and documentation development/review.
The contract is with a Federal Government client for initial 12 months.
Your day-to-day will be diverse but richly rewarding and working across the business on a variety of different activities.
- Evaluate solution options, recommend preferred solutions, and present findings to stakeholders.
- Produce and maintain architecture and design documents, and review documents produced by implementation partners.
- Review and recommend changes to existing solutions as required.
- Propose architectural decisions and set the standards and best practices for the software engineering discipline.
- Liaise with existing solution architects and development/implementation teams across the business to drive best practice and implement standard processes.
- Work with a high performing team with a strong commitment to excellence in pursuit of helping our business develop and scale technology assets
We are looking to engage the services of an experienced Solution Architect for a technology refresh program on a contract.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstration and extensive business analysis and solution design experience with the ability to translate highly technical concepts to customer facing subject matter experts.
- Demonstrated and extensive experience in the development of the strategic direction and development of the required standards.
- Demonstration of and proven ability to meet deadlines and effectively manage work priorities across multiple projects.
- Demonstration of experience in the software development lifecycle, web development, SaaS implementations, cloud technologies and data engineering.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and positively engage with all stakeholders and build effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders across multiple business areas, functions, and geographies.
- Demonstration of and proven ability to prepare complex technical documentation and diagrams.
- Demonstrated experience in the implementation of complex and integrated ERP solutions with finance ERP experience highly regarded.
If interested, please apply directly through the links provided. Alternately, please feel free to contact Jo [Joachim] for more information.
Joachim [Jo] Motha
0468 783 598
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: