The Solutions Architect will be a key partner and advisor to various business functions and is responsible for developing solutions designs, associated artefacts and required project materials, along with maintaining enterprise-wide architecture and processes that ensure the strategic application of change is embedded in the management of the organisation. The Solution Architect is further responsible for the architecture definition of business solutions and will set architectural principles, guidelines, standards, and models throughout the project lifecycle.
- Develop solution architecture and detailed designs that are fit for purpose and cost Effective.
- Conduct detailed solution assessment, including total cost of ownership and determine solution options in terms of costs, benefits, risks, and architectural alignment.
- Supporting the development of application designs and produce software architecture and detailed design documentation for software-based applications.
- Contribute to setting of architecture principles, policies, standards, guidelines, and reference models.
- Ensure artefacts produced are fit for purpose, adhere to the architecture standards and patterns, and are produced by the required deadlines set by program, project and/or release timeframes.
- Contribute to IT strategy by developing and maintaining solution roadmaps, technology selection and innovation initiatives.
- Provide input to the strategic direction of technology investments to assist in the development of the enterprise architecture and thereby optimise the return on technology investment.
- Assisting in the preparation of project work plans with respect to architecture and design; and plan, develop, maintain, and govern the architecture for key solution domains.
Canberra, ACT, Australia
If you are interested in the above job, please forward your resume to, firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0404 331 242
Due to the nature of this role, this job is open to Australian Citizens only. Candidates who currently hold or able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances are highly desirable.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: