We are seeking to engage several Software Engineers for developing new web modules and applications for one of our esteemed Federal Government clients based in Canberra!
Note: You MUST be an Australian Citizen to be considered for these requirements to obtain the required level of Security Clearance.
- You have backend development using web API and SQL technologies.
- A solid understanding of software development principles using any language or toolset but preferably C#, Vue and TypeScript
- Experience with automation of builds, tests and deployments
- CI/CD Practices
- Experience with PowerShell automation
- Experience with TFS
- Experience with concurrent development source control (Git)
- Solution Design Patterns and Best Practices, e.g. SOA
- Unit / Automated UI testing
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies
Deliverables but NOT limited to:
- Write clean, maintainable and scalable code following Departmental standards and practices
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Participate in requirements analysis and collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve and maintain existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
Please reach out to Kalpana Palaniyappa on 0403 200 666 /Lakshmi Deepak on 0404 507 402 OR email them at email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org for further more information.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: