Large Federal Government client is looking to engage the services of multiple developers with experience in C#,.Net, Oracle and VB6 on a contract.
- Australian Citizens
- Canberra based
- 12 months plus contract.
Services – Responsibilities.
- Analysis of requirements and existing applications
- Creating new, and updating existing, design artefacts with proposed changes
- Creating new, and updating existing C# .Net/VB6 Modules to assist operational activity
- Implementation of proposed changes including liaising with testing, release management and operations teams
- Work effectively in a small team environment.
- Provide knowledge/skills transfer to the other team members.
- Record and maintain files/information in accordance with client’s requirements.
Skills and Experience
- A thorough knowledge of Agile methodologies, especially Scrum and DevOps and the ability to effectively contribute to scrum teams in a manner which is consistent with scrum principles and values
- A strong understanding of digital technologies and appreciation of technical development mythologies (i.e. AGILE, DevOps)
- Experience in developing with a broad range of applications such as User Interface specific applications, web services and database development.
- Experience with more than one Database environments.
- Excellent time management skills to ensure work is completed on time while still undertaking a mentoring/training role of team members.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Interested/ Apply now, or email resumes to Joachim.firstname.lastname@example.org
if you would like to discuss details please call Joachim [Jo] on 0468 783 598