- Design and improve software that meets the user needs prioritised by the team.
- Write clear, secure and well-tested code that’s easy for others to re-use.
- Work with other team members to understand what needs to be built.
- Operate the services developed by the team and identify issues in production.
- Collaborates with other developers to continually improve the overall quality of the codebase.
- Create simple solutions that meet user needs with both frontend and backend technologies
- Deliver and produce a test-driven or behaviour-driven development and continuous integration / continuous delivery cadence
- Experience with other JS tools and libraries highly regarded, e.g., Webpack, Babel, and Jasmine
- Good communication skills with the ability to manage stakeholders’ interactions
Sydney / Canberra
If you are interested in the above job, please forward your resume to, email@example.com or call us on 0404 331 242
Due to the nature of this role, this job is open to Australian Citizens only. Candidates who currently hold or able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances are highly desirable.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: