- Experience with Intune App deployment and management
- Experience in application packaging, virtualising applications using App-V;
- Experience in whitelisting technologies like AppLocker and AppSense;
- Experience in VB and PowerShell Scripting;
- Experience in deploying applications and OS deployment task sequences using SCCM;
- Understanding of technical release and incident management
- Working understanding of Active Directory and Group Policy from a SOE perspective.
- Experience in Apps packaging and deployment for a modern Windows platform
- Expert knowledge of Windows 10 SOE, application packaging, SCCM, Group Policy, Active Directory, Office365, and Intune
- Prioritise new support requests and existing work orders, provide timely and effective technical support as required.
- Experience in application portfolio management and evaluating requests for new software and architecture documentation
- Skill in preparing written communications and materials such as knowledge base articles and technical instructional documents
Offsite – Australia
If you are interested in the above job, please forward your resume to, email@example.com or call us on 404 331 242
Due to the nature of this role, this job is open to Australian Citizens only. Candidates who currently hold or able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances are highly desirable.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: