Federal Government client is looking to engage the services of multiple Siebel Developers to be engaged in a IT transformation program.
This position in based in Canberra, candidates from other locations may be considered. However some travel may be required to the Canberra Office during the engagement.
Period of Engagement
Up to 12 months contract with possible option for up to 12 months extension.
As experienced developers the successful candidates will be working in a dynamic multidisciplinary team in an agile environment and possess following attributes.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proven ability and commitment to work collaboratively with all stakeholders towards common goals.
- Possess effective planning and problem-solving skills to focus on delivering a quality outcome.
- Multi-tasking attitude, equally comfortable operating from within both the technology & business environments.
- Highly motivated and the ability to work with limited supervision and achieve results.
- Ability to work in the Agile/SAFe team development methodology to support co-design and facilitation of daily interaction with key business and technical representatives
Experience in using following tools or demonstrated ability to quickly acquire skills will be an advantage.
- Siebel Tools and Client
- Oracle SQL Developer
- SOAP UI
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Visio)
- CI/CD – Azure Devops, Jenkins, etc.
- HP ALM
Required skills and experience;
- Demonstrated Experience in Design and development of end-to-end Siebel integration solutions using best practices.
- Demonstrated understanding of Siebel Enterprise Application Integration Server components for performance and scalability.
- Strong analytical skills with an emphasis on the ability to quickly find viable solutions to emergent problems.
- Ability to produce high quality detailed technical solution documentation.
- Ability to produce high quality unit test specifications based on functional and technical design.
- Demonstrated capacity for continuous learning and delivering high quality products
Apply through the links provided or email your resumes to
If you would like to know more, please call Joachim [Jo] on 0468 783 598