- The Siebel Developer will play a crucial role in developing Siebel application components based on functional design and interface specifications.
- Code migration and deployment skills
- Proven ability and commitment to work collaboratively with all stakeholders toward common goals.
- Possess effective planning and problem-solving skills to focus on delivering a quality outcome.
- Multi-tasking attitude, equally comfortable operating from within both the technology & business environments.
- Siebel 8 Certification
Offsite / Remote – Australia
If you are interested in the above job, please forward your resume to, firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0404 331 242
Due to the nature of this role, this job is open to Australian Citizens only. Candidates who currently hold or able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances are highly desirable.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: