- Provide systems configuration and administration for MS SharePoint and/or MS Dynamics to support business objectives and expectations, ensuring that solutions match defined information design and management standards.
- Design practical solutions that improve business productivity and outcomes.
- Proactively drive improvements in business systems by identifying and analysing user issues, and lead the development of improvement initiatives, such as capability training or system enhancements.
- Working with the Product Team, implement corporate initiatives and projects for information and records management systems.
- Develop and manage strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders across multiple streams to achieve common objectives.
- Work collaboratively as part of a small team environment to meet project schedules. Manage assigned tasks and small projects with minimal direction.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and ability to configure SharePoint, and/or Dynamics Solutions using out of the box tools and functions.
- Testing, data management, content management, information architecture.
- Experience with Microsoft technology stack including Active Directory, Group Policy, PowerShell scripting and Azure DevOps source control.
- Track record of delivering project and operational service improvements with attention to detail.
- Experience in SharePoint operational support and general system administration.
Brisbane / Sydney / Melbourne / Canberra / Brisbane / Offsite
If you are interested in the above job, please forward your resume to, firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0404 331 242
Due to the nature of this role, this job is open to Australian Citizens only. Candidates who currently hold or able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances are highly desirable.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: