We are seeking an experienced Level 2 SharePoint Support person for an initial 6 month contract with 2 x 6 month extension options.
- Provide Level 2 Support for the SharePoint platform (permissions, site configurations, metadata management, etc. excluding software development or infrastructure management).
- Work with the SharePoint Development Team to resolve technical issues and enable a consistent end user experience and accessibility to content.
- Develop training resources for SharePoint users and Level 1 Service Desk Support, where required and as directed.
- Conduct technical training for SharePoint Content Managers
- Contribute to the development of SharePoint policies and strategies.
- Contribute to the records-management of SharePoint content (transfers, disposals, migrations) in accordance with Information Governance Framework and the Archives Act 1983.
- Respond to service requests for Lvl 2 SharePoint support in accordance with agreed SLAs
- Regular reporting on SharePoint content metrics, as directed/agreed
The Must Haves:
- Demonstrated experience with the SharePoint application (SP2013 and higher) support and site administrator role functions.
- Demonstrated experience in client service delivery in a support role.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and delivering technical training for users.
The Nice To Haves:
- Experience with SharePoint Online and related technologies.
- Experience in Commonwealth government information management.
- Ability to work intuitively, alone or as part of a team environment.
- Strong organisation skills and ability to prioritise, plan and multitask work assignments and work within deadlines / timelines.
For more information contact Mitchell on 0425 269 780