- Act as the Service Now system administrator actioning all ticket within that queue, this includes management of the GRC modules.
- Develop and implement Disaster and Recovery Procedures.
- Develop and implement an annual DR testing program aligned with BCP.
- Complete an evaluation of all application identifying all critical ones and assigning an RTO/RPO for each.
- Develop and implement a back-up procedures and testing program, aligned to the cyber security control framework, to support DR and BCP.
- Develop and implement improved processes to update and maintain the CMDB in Service Now
- Develop documentation to support the role include procedures and handbooks.
- Experience in working with ServiceNow in an administrator capacity.
- Experience in working with Office 365, in an administrative capacity.
- Demonstrated ability in developing and promoting ITIL Service Management processes primarily incident/DR/Back Ups/BCP.
- Experience in MS Azure environment, leveraging PaaS and IaaS capabilities.
- Proven capabilities in developing and implementing Back Up programs.
- Proven capabilities in developing Incident Response Procedures including a testing regime.
- Strong organisation, attention to detail, analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal, and communication skills
Sydney – Australia
If you are interested in the above job opportunity, please apply through the links provided or please feel free to contact Newman for more details.
0404 331 242
Due to the nature of this role, this job is open to Australian Citizens only. Candidates who currently hold or able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances are highly desirable.
Calleo is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from all people including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: