We are seeking an experienced Service Desk Analyst to work in a supportive team environment.
- Record and manage help desk requests and tasks
- Communicate with stakeholders at all levels, internal and off site
- Deliver help desk support, including fault investigation, resolution and documentation
- Respond to enquiries, covering both hardware and software
- Conduct workstation relocations
- Ad-hoc duties as directed
The Must Haves:
- Experience in 1st / 2nd level support in a Windows 10 laptop environment
- Ability to resolve technical problems quickly and clearly to a customer via hands-on approach or remotely if required
- Strong customer service focus with the ability to empathise and prioritise customer’s needs.
- Demonstrate an ability to work well with a team
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and a desire to stay up to date with current technologies
- IT Certification IV or equivalent will be highly regarded
The service desk is open from 7am – 7pm, Mon – Fri, where the team work on a 7.5 hour day rotating roster. There is flexibility to work from home, once training is complete. The service tool used is Cherwell, experience using this will be highly favoured.
You MUST be an Australian Citizen and hold a minimum of a Baseline Security Clearance to be considered.
For more information please call Mitchell on 0425 269 780.