- Start in 2022 – Long term contract with multiple extension options
- Australian Citizenship required
- Canberra based opportunity – Rewarding $$
About the role
As Senior Test Manager/Technical Test Lead, you will be responsible for managing the operational acceptance testing (OAT) phase of the programme. In addition to that, you will lead and ensure delivery of Accessibility testing and Security Penetration testing from chosen vendors.
The Senior Test Manager is responsible for performing objective assessments of the software products to enable developers and managers to make appropriate corrective decisions. The Senior Test Manager will have responsibility for defining and implementing an overall testing strategy.
Due to nature of work, you MUST be an Australian Citizen to be considered for this requirement. Your active Security Clearance will be highly regarded. This is your opportunity to obtain a Security Clearance, if you do not have one!
- Demonstrated experience as Test Lead/Test Manager
- Proven track record in managing and leading non-functional Testing specifically in areas of Accessibility, Security and Operational Acceptance
- Non-Functional test experience on large scale projects/programmes
- Demonstrated understanding of the requirements and the associated acceptance criteria to provide adequate test coverage via variety of technical tests
- Demonstrated experience in leading technical test activities in a large programme with a strong focus on coordinating / managing and aligning work from various teams to deliver the desired testing outcome
Deliverables but NOT limited:
- Act as a subject matter expert, providing thought leadership and industry expertise to manage operational acceptance testing for a complex programme
- Define and develop an OAT plan that integrates with the test strategy to confirm systems security, recovery, resilience, systems & data integrity, reliability, availability and scalability
- In conjunction with the Performance Test Manager, the technical lead will own and oversee the implementation of processes across delivery teams to support OAT
- Technically minded with experience with Disaster & Failover Recovery, Capacity Management & Scalability and measuring key operational metrics such as (RTO, RPO, MTTR, MTTB etc)
- Promote and ensure the use of appropriate testing techniques, tools and defect management processes while managing issues and risks
How to apply
If interested, please apply directly through the links provided. Alternately, please feel free to contact Wanya or Shams for more information.
0452 542 463
0421 092 179
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: