Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Senior Test Engineer to improve quality, performance, architectural and functional requirements for a long term project. You will ensures that all test effort activities are effectively completed and carried out in accordance with agreed test guidelines.
Key tasks and duties may include:
- Create and execute complex test cases on appropriate testing platforms using own in-depth technical analysis of specifications
- Create complex test data within external software vendor environment review test cases from team members to ensure quality
- Develop and review test plans, test cases, task cards and supporting test data, working to the specifications provided
- Apply in- depth technical analysis, practices and procedures when designing, executing and creating test cases assist with defining requirements for the test environments
- Record and analyse test results, and report any unexpected or unsatisfactory outcomes contribute to team improvement initiatives and projects, including team tools, process changes, and test automation
- Manage a small team including setting local priorities, managing resources, and assisting with the development of work plans
- Develop staff capability through coaching, mentoring and training
- Ensure work aligns with business processes and overall delivery outcomes
The following Skills and experiences are highly regarded.
- Extensive Automation Test development Experience
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage high level test design, test plans and strategy based on business requirements or customer needs
- Strong familiarity and experience with utilizing testing tools i.e.: HP ALM Quality Centre and Test Automation tools for ensuring all allocated test cases and test scripts are executed and test defects are managed
- Experience working in an Agile Environment
- Experience working in a large organisation, preferably Federal Government and Services Australia
- Development and maintenance of Automation Test Scripts using Selenium and Cucumber or other Test Automation Tools
If interested please apply directly through the links provided. Alternately, please feel free to contact Raj or Shams for more information.
0421 092 179
0422 375 690
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: