One of our large and highly regarded Federal Government Client’s are seeking experienced Senior Test Analysts to assist with infrastructure testing with an emphasis on test planning, test analysis, test execution and outcome reporting. The person will have broad experience in testing complex integrated solutions comprising bespoke components with numerous system interfaces, including testing security use-cases.
You will work within a SAFe environment with the following major responsibilities
- Conduct software development and integration testing where CI/CD technologies are employed.
- Conducting test analysis, test design, test execution and test reporting activities.
- Provide input and support to the Test Lead (e.g. to Test strategy/planning).
- Analyse and report on test activities and outcomes and raise, prioritise and manage defects.
- Identify test process improvements, and contribute to testing standards and definition of best practice.
- Communicate and report testing related risks and issues to the Test Lead.
Candidates with the following skills and experiences are encouraged to apply.
- Take responsibility for all aspects of the fundamental test process; i.e. analysis, design, execution, reporting and assisting the test lead with monitoring and reporting.
- Experience in the verification of ICT infrastructure (physical and virtual), CI/CD developed solutions and client and server software.
- Maintain the integrity of testing and coordinates the execution of these activities.
- Demonstrated understanding of security testing and fundamental system security principles
- Experienced in conducting test activities within an agile methodology.
- Experience in verifying non-functional requirements (Load, Performance, Reliability, Compliance).
- Experience using Jira and Confluence for test artefact design and management
- Due to the nature of the role, candidates with experience working in secure Federal Government environments are highly desirable.
How to Apply:
If interested, please apply directly through the links provided. Alternately, please feel free to contact Raj for more information.
0422 375 690
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: