The Senior Test Analyst (Accessibility) will be responsible for planning and completion of quality testing activities and deliverables, with a focus on IT system Accessibility. Accessibility Testing forms an integral part of the companies integrated end-to-end functional testing systems and processes. Systems include Cloud Hosted Applications, including Salesforce portals and a native mobile application.
- Prepare Accessibility test cases, test scripts and test execution including documenting test results, defect management and other test documentation
- Consult the delivery teams to ensure Accessibility requirements and testing objectives are understood and included
- Assist the Test Manager with input for preparation of Accessibility Test Plans
- Undertake Accessibility analysis of change to understand, prepare and execute testing for Accessibility test phase as per WCAG guidelines
- Identifying, designing, and developing test cases and frameworks for Accessibility & WCAG testing as per industry guidelines for Applications
- Design and implement Accessibility Test guidelines and framework across various systems and application implementations
- Understand testing needs and ensuring that accessibility test cases/scripts are created, maintained, and executed to meet software release deliverables and project requirements
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of test quality by undertaking reviews and recommending improvements.
- Experience in Accessibility & WCAG testing on Portals and Apps
- Run E2E accessibility audits on cloud products
- Knowledge of Accessibility & WCAG experience in medium-to-large scale systems, applications on Cloud and third party managed test environments
- Demonstrated an understanding of Accessibility & WCAG 2.1 guidelines and what this means for the User Experience (UX)
- Significant knowledge of Accessibility testing tools like WAVE, JAWS, Zoom Text, etc.
If you are interested in the above job, please forward your resume to, Deepak.email@example.com or call us on 0487 804 419
Due to the nature of this role, this job is open to Australian Citizens only. Candidates who currently hold or able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances are highly desirable.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: