We are seeking an experienced Senior Systems Engineer for an initial 12 MONTH CONTRACT with 2 x 12 month extension options.
The Platform Services Section in the TICSB is seeking a Senior Systems Engineer to undertake a range of activities including, but not limited to:
- Support the creation of pipelines within Azure DevOps and resource deployment and configuration in the Department’s Azure Subscriptions.
- Develop code via a process of continuous engagement. (Agile).
- L3 Wintel administration including configuring and managing RDS, AD, ADFS, DNS and Windows server 2012–2022
- L3 infrastructure support for business applications
Onsite for 2 days a week minimum
The Must Haves:
- Experience in creating pipelines within Azure DevOps and able to deploy and configure resources in the Department’s Azure Subscriptions.
- Experience in L3 Wintel administration, including configuring and managing RDS, AD, ADFS, DNS, and Windows server 2012–2022.
- Experience in L3 infrastructure support for business applications.
- Experience working for the Federal Government with considerations to compliance with the IT security environment (ACSC Essential 8, etc.).
- Experience working as part of a product or multi-disciplinary team to deliver outcomes to tight timeframes.
The Nice To Have:
- Experience with Terraform, BedRock or PowerShell
You MUST be an Australian Citizen to be considered for this role.
For more information contact Mitchell on 0425 269 780
Calleo is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from all people including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.