We are seeking an experienced Senior Systems Administrator to be responsible for ensuring the IT infrastructure meets the ongoing needs of the business, including reliability, robustness, scalability, security and overall performance.
- Manage the IT Infrastructure including servers, network, applications etc
- Provide technical / IT support to all members of the team
- Maintain security of the infrastructure protecting intellectual property and the integrity of the business environment
- Work closely with DevOps to support, maintain and improve the development environment of software engineering staff
- Ensure the IT infrastructure meets cyber security requirements and other IT policies
- Ensure that DISP requirements are met.
- Create and maintain systems documentation for the infrastructure environment including hardware and software asset and registers
- Work closely with technical teams to ensure implementation of appropriate policies and procedures. Seek advice from subject matter experts within when appropriate.
- Ensure appropriate business continuity process are in place including backups processes
- Conduct analysis and provide recommendations for improvements to the IT infrastructure
- Work with vendors/contractors/suppliers to service and augment the IT infrastructure
- Identify and implement efficiencies through better use of technical resources or improved supplier options.
The Must Haves:
- Demonstrated experience as a Senior System Administrator – preferably within a software organisation
- Experience in supporting both Linux and Windows environments.
- Workstation and server installation, deployment and maintenance
- Maintaining the integrity of and configuring network components
- Managing an Active Directory domain
- Office 365
- Linux and Windows system administration
- Phone, Video Conference and other Audio Visual systems
- Experience designing, implementing and managing networks
- Experience managing of cloud-based services
- Able to quickly establish significant credibility, trust and support with all levels of the organisation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong critical thinking skills; the ability to synthesise a collection of facts into logical and actionable conclusions
- Ability to manage stakeholder expectation – which can often conflict with each other
- Ability to communicate in a positive, friendly and effective manner across cultural / geographical boundaries
You MUST be an AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN to be considered for this position.
For more information contact Mitchell on 0425 269 780