- Represent the Design Lead by promoting their position in various meetings and forums, reporting back to the Design Lead on outcomes
- Liaise with the Project and Product Managers to understand their designs and provide guidance and direction for relevant changes
- Provide mentorship and direction to multidisciplinary teams of Product Managers, Business Analyst and Subject Matter experts
- Provide analysis on complex issues and contribute to the management, preparation and coordination of project execution
- Develop and support key internal and external relationships, including managing stakeholders to achieve work area and company’s goals
- Provide accurate specialist advice, guidance and reporting on team functional responsibilities
- Make and communicate decisions using good judgment, expertise and knowledge, governed by legislation, regulations, best practice principles or relevant operating instructions and procedures
- Significant experience in product development in a supervisory capacity
- Strong networking skills and an ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
- Proven ability to communicate effectively whilst responding to stakeholder needs and expectations across a geographically dispersed network
- Demonstrated ability to manage staff while developing capabilities, encouraging career development and promoting professionalism.
- Demonstrated personal integrity whilst achieving results within legislative and policy parameters.
- Previous vendor management and engagement experience
Canberra, ACT, Australia
If you are interested in the above job, please forward your resume to, email@example.com or call us on 0404 331 242
Due to the nature of this role, this job is open to Australian Citizens only. Candidates who currently hold or able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances are highly desirable.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: