- Contract to June 2022 with 2×12 month extension option
- This position is starting around January 2022 in Canberra
- Federal Government client – Australian Citizenship required
About the role
The successful Candidate will be responsible for providing the following deliverables including but not limited to:
- Developing high quality mobile apps using a variety of programming languages:
- Swift for native iOS apps.
- Kotlin for native Android apps.
- Integrating mobile apps with cloud APIs and on-premises systems.
- Managing code standards, preferred toolsets, and development methodologies for the Mobile Apps development team.
- Conducting code and solution reviews of development artefacts generated from within the Mobile Apps team, other sections within the Department and from external solution providers.
- Documenting and assessing architecture patterns e.g., MVVM.
- Deploying apps to the Apple App Store and Google Play Store using CI/CD tools.
- Maintaining existing production grade mobile apps, developing enhancements and bug fixes.
- Translating business requirements into function and technical specifications.
- Providing technical advice and user documentation to relevant stakeholders.
- Coaching and providing guidance to other junior developers.
Skills and experience
- Experience developing native iOS or Android mobile apps and a portfolio of delivering high quality mobile apps.
- Experience in Swift, Kotlin or Java
- REST API web services and JSON
- Source code management using Git
- Xcode or Android Studio IDEs
- CI/CD tools for mobile apps.
- Experience in all phases of the software development lifecycle and an agile way of working.
How to apply
If interested, please apply directly through the links provided. Alternately, please feel free to contact Raj or Wanya for more information.
0422 375 690
0452 542 463
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: