Our client, who is a primary research funding agency of the Australian Government are seeking an APS6 Senior Evaluation Officer to join a busy team responsible for planned and targeted strategic evaluation of the Agency’s policies and programs, enabling continuous improvement.
The Senior Evaluation Officer will be responsible for managing diverse and challenging evaluation projects, undertaking policy and data analysis and preparing a variety of documentation and evaluation reports.
- Research and analyse policy and program data, information and evidence
- Manage evaluation projects, including planning, procurement and contracts
- Establish and manage networks of internal and external stakeholders to assist with the development of evaluation plans and the management of projects
- Prepare evaluation reports, briefing and other documents
- Develop evidence-informed findings and recommendations to support improved policy and program development and implementation.
Required skills and knowledge
- The ability to think critically and creatively
- Experience in gathering, interpreting and analysing quantitative and qualitative data
- Sound judgment with the ability to work independently to lead substantial projects through to completion, including managing timelines and adapting to changes
- High-level written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to prepare complex documents
- Ability to develop productive working relationships and to effectively contribute to a team.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens
If you would like additional information on this role please contact Deb Moss on 0477 538973 or email email@example.com
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: