About the role
The Senior JIRA Development Expert undertakes technical research and analysis to drive the design, and the development of high quality solutions in support of business and technical requirements.
The Senior Development Expert may be responsible for, and/or contributes to the management of the team.
- Translate technical and market trends into development strategy
- Accountable for the analysis, design, development, prototyping, unit testing and maintenance activities
- Ensure compliance with endorsed software development methodologies
- develop strategy to ensure high code quality and long-term maintenance of a product’s code base
Skills and Experience
As a JIRA developer, you will be required to:
- Develop and maintain automation workflows in JIRA and other Atlassian products such as Big Picture as needed
- Have the ability to integrate with other tools/software such as Gitlab and Project Server
- Develop plugins to extend JIRA capabilities to applications such as Service Manager; Gitlab; ALM
- Support JIRA configurations that include all client requirements
- Other duties, including upgrading and enhancing JIRA projects, defining and executing Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) tasks, and documenting and maintaining the JIRA SDLC operating procedures.
If interested please apply directly through the links provided. Alternately, please feel free to contact Raj or Wanya for more information.
0422 375 690
0452 542 463
Due to the nature of the role Australian citizens need only apply.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: