The Senior Cyber Security Architect provides security advice into the design, build and test of the company’s corporate and digital systems to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all information assets. The senior cyber security architect will work alongside a dynamic team of professionals to collaboratively achieve the company’s business objectives.
- Tertiary qualifications in ICT security and ICT management, or demonstrated equivalence through work experience, or professional ICT certifications such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional, Systems Security Certified Practitioner or Certified Information Systems Auditor.
- Knowledge of and experience in the application of cyber security best practices.
- Knowledge of Australian Government security standards, such as, the Information Security Manual (ISM) and Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF).
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team with diverse skill sets to deliver outcomes against competing priorities and deadlines.
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills, including writing for a wide range of technical and non-technical audiences.
Sydney / Canberra / Brisbane – Australia
If you are interested in the above job, please forward your resume to, firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0404 331 242
Due to the nature of this role, this job is open to Australian Citizens only. Candidates who currently hold or able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances are highly desirable.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: