This leading federal government agency responsible for ensuring Australian businesses have a fair and even playing field are looking for multiple senior CRM developers.
The successful candidate for this position will be involved in end-to-end solution coding and design from conception to deployment, working with the business teams, discussing needs, and incorporating technical functionality that contributes to the systems roadmap.
This is an initial 6 month contract with a possible 2 years worth of extensions for what is a multi year program of work. Applicants for this role can be either Citizens or Permanent Residents.
- You will build expert quality CRM development solutions
- Be a part of producing high quality technical solution documentation
- Work collaboratively in an Agile environment, within a Multi-Disciplinary team to refine technical requirements, provide estimates and progress features to deployment
- You will raises risks and issues with transparency to senior leadership
Key Skills Required
- Demonstrated minimum 5 years’ experience as a Senior CRM Developer using Microsoft specific technologies
- Highly developed experience in:
• Microsoft Azure
• SQL Server
• DevOps pipelines
- Highly experienced in developing technical documentation
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills including the ability to effectively liaise and
keep stakeholders informed and engaged, both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated experience working within an Agile environment
- Knowledge and experience in:
• Dynamics Portal Version 8
• OpenID Connect/OAuth
• Financial-grade API (FAPI)
• SQL/SSRS and Power BI development
• Migrating Dynamics CRM on premises to SaaS
Apply now for immediate consideration or for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Gavin Campbell on 0411 439 639 or email@example.com