Do you want to be part of a team that delivers world-class government digital services and experiences? Well, we’re looking for an experienced Senior Cloud Engineer to help us do just that.
- Knowledge and experience of Azure services development, support and operations.
- Knowledge of building and managing CI /CD pipelines utilising Azure DevOps.
- Knowledge of building, monitoring, and deploying modern distributed microservices hosted on Azure.
- Demonstrated advanced experience in migrating virtualised workloads from on premises infrastructure to Azure using native tools.
- Knowledge of developing against and working with REST API based services.
- Develop Cloud technologies required to enhance business systems and enterprise applications.
- Provide support and mentoring to technical resources within the team as well as prospective partners and stakeholders.
- Work as a team member, assisting to ensure that the quality of service delivered to clients meets or exceeds expectations as well as liaising with both internal clients and external suppliers to ensure services are provided to the standard required.
- Experience developing PowerShell scripts and modules.
- Outline your experience of building and managing CI /CD pipelines utilising Azure DevOps.
- Tell us about your experience of building, monitoring, and deploying modern distributed microservices hosted on Azure.
- Demonstrated experience in developing cloud-native software solutions
- Knowledge of developing against and working with REST API based services
- Experience in developing Cloud technologies that have enhanced business systems and/or enterprise applications.
- Experience with the Azure DevOps Services platform
Canberra, ACT, Australia
If you are interested in the above job, please forward your resume to, firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0404 331 242
Due to the nature of this role, this job is open to Australian Citizens only. Candidates who currently hold or able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances are highly desirable.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: