One of our Federal Government Clients are Seeking talented Senior IT Business Analysts to facilitate a range pf project requirements between various technical and non technical stakeholders. You will responsible for understanding the core needs and requirements of stakeholders and the department.
- High level Stakeholder engagement between a range of different skilled developers, managers, and directors
- conduct business analysis approach that may include specifying team roles, deliverables, analysis techniques or stakeholder communication
- conduct stakeholder analysis to assist in engaging with stakeholders to effectively understand cross business functions
- assist with producing and managing project documentation such as, but not limited to business and system requirements, scope matrix and system specifications
- produce business analyst artefacts and documents that may include risk analysis, scope modelling, problem tracking and sequence diagrams
Candidates with the following skills are encouraged to apply
- Well-developed analytical, planning, and problem-solving skills including the ability to anticipate problems and opportunities.
- Demonstrated competence in use, and understanding, of IT systems and ability to communication this to others.
- Vast experience as a Business Analyst working on large scale, complex ICT projects and/or programmes operating under agile, waterfall and hybrid project management methodologies in a similar preferably in IT/Federal Government.
If interested, please apply directly through the links provided. Alternately, please feel free to contact Raj for more information.
0422 375 690
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: