This Federal Government Department is currently undergoing a large scale, multi-year Case Management transformation program and as a result are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to drive change across the business and technical stakeholders.
The Department require a Senior Business Analyst with significant experience delivering Case Management projects incorporation enhancements derived from workshopping and negotiation across business stakeholders. This will be a long-term program and the successful candidate will be offered an initial one year contract with further a further two years contracts available.
The primary deliverables for this position are:
- Establishing departmental requirements across multiple business and technical stakeholders
- Identification and documentation of current and future-state business processes incorporating the establishment of process maps, systems interfaces, business scenarios and use cases
- Driving the business understanding of current and future state and assessing change impacts
- Provision of documentation for the operational state of solutions delivery
- Analysis and mapping of potential risks and solutions
- Definition of Case Management user journeys, capabilities, features and stories
- Negotiation between business and technical resources to reach agreement on Case Management enhancements and outcomes
Skills and Experience Required:
To be successful in this role, you should be able to demonstrate:
- Significant experience working as a Senior Business Analyst on large scale Case Management project/program
- A background that demonstrates an ability to drive positive business outcomes within an Agile project environment
- Considerable exposure establishing user journeys, process maps as well as current and future state business processes
- Government industry experience preferred, Federal government highly advantageous
- Previous accountability for change management and driving a delivery team
- Demonstrated experience working in technically complex environments
- Proven experience establishing the current and future-state business processes
- Candidate will be required to obtain negative vetting level 1 clearance, so will need to be an Australian Citizen
To Apply for this role, click the Apply Now button on this page.
Alternatively, for more information on the role and client, please contact Alan Quigley on Alan.Quigley@calleo.com.au