In this role, the Senior Asset Officer will provide strategic direction to the department with relation to their asset management, overseeing fixed asset accounting policy, managing the asset revaluation, impairment assessment and stocktake processes, and managing the fixed asset register and related asset transaction processing.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the right-of-use asset and lease liability records under lease accounting standard, including accounting for new leases and lease adjustments.
- Oversee the efficient and effective processing of asset related transactions, including additions, disposals and revaluation adjustments.
- Reconcile the fixed asset register to subsidiary asset systems and the general ledger.
- Oversee asset revaluations, asset impairment assessments and asset stocktake.
- Develop and maintain accounting policies, procedures and other instructions to support asset management.
- Manage and provide asset management advise to support the business operations of the project and ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner
Our ideal candidate will possess or demonstrate:
- CPA or CA qualified or Tertiary qualifications in Finance, Accounting or similar
- Ability to lead the development and maintenance of asset policies and procedures.
- Experience with manipulating Financial Information
The successful candidate will be available to work for the contract period, with the ability to obtain / maintain a Baseline security clearance.
If you would like additional information on this role please contact Adrian Yates on 0434 676 615 or email Adrian.email@example.com
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: