Our Federal Government client is seeking the services of an experienced Secretariat Officer to join their busy Assurance Strategy Branch who are responsible for delivering quality programs to Australians seeking jobs as well as employers.
They ensure compliance through assurance testing, adherence to the Quality Assurance Framework and using data analytics to identify areas of potential program integrity weakness.
Full details of the team will be provided upon request.
Working collaboratively with the team you will help support planning and reporting, ensuring that quality programs are delivered. You will be responsible for:
- Providing Secretariat support to the performance review committee
- Coordination of national employment services provider performance assessment processes
- Preparation of high quality written correspondence, reporting and advice to the department’s executives and network of state-based contract management staff
- Liaison with, and support for, a network of contract management staff undertaking performance process activities
- Administrative and reporting functions associated with the management of the performance processes.
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience in a Committee Secretariat role. You will also
- Strong communication skills with the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise competing tasks
- A clear and concise writing style with high attention to detail
If you would like additional information on this role please contact Deb Moss on 0477 538973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: