The Department is seeking the services of an experienced Delivery Manager/Scrum Master with strong attention to detail and highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record in delivery of digital products and services using agile methodology, processes and practices
- Responsibility for delivering outcomes to plan (timeliness, budget)
- Developing an agreed work plan of key performance indicators and outcomes
- Coaching, driving and facilitating agile scrum activities/ceremonies (e.g. daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings)
- Tracking and resolving project impediments, protection of scrum processes from distractions and interferences
- Facilitating, planning and estimation of tasks and user stories
- Working closely with the product manager to shape product backlogs for upcoming sprints
- Leading the preparation leading up to release planning, execute release planning and manage the release calendar of events
Anticipated start date – July 2021 to July 2022
Contract extension option – 2 x 12 months – 1824 hours each
- Proven record of accomplishment in-depth agile planning and technical skills to develop comprehensive delivery backlog with top-down planning, efforts estimation and task tracking through DevOps process.
- Be innovative thinkers, thrive in an environment of rapid change, continuous improvement and be passionate about delivering real business benefits.
- Demonstrated experience working in Agile delivery; managing product backlogs, prioritising requests, writing user stories, sprint planning, iterations, retros, stand-ups.
- Relevant Scrum Master qualifications/certification/accreditation.
- Technical background (IT system analyst, programming, designing, architect) is desirable.
Security clearance is highly desirable and this role is suitable for Australian Citizens.
For more information please call Bianca on 0401663886 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through the “APPLY” links on this webpage.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: