Calleo is seeking an SAP SuccessFactors Consultant to be a part of a Federal Government agency to work on a large GovERP Program.
In this role you will design, implement, and deploy SuccessFactors solutions to solve business process requirements within the Human Resource and Human Capital space for the ERP program.
Using your stakeholder engagement experience, you will consult with the client, designing and building solutions to suit business conditions. Showcase your experience with successfully implementing Talent Solutions for both public and private sectors where you followed a methodology that requires team orientations, solution design/configuration workshops, testing and training, as a part of a team and independently.
Key requirements of the role:
- Experience with engaging customers and communicate with them well.
- Minimum 6+ years of experience on SuccessFactors Implementation projects and working with packaged solutions
- Experience of any other SuccessFactors modules is an added advantage.
- Engage and lead discussions in consistent and ongoing interactions with internal and client subject matter experts to enhance internal solution assets.
- Extensive business knowledge of various HR processes and Talent management processes.
- Must be able to lead stakeholder discussions to identify business needs and develop business requirements.
- Ability to confidently articulate information identified for delivery to the client.
- Must have excellent documentation skills and should be able to work in global environment.
- Experience defining, implementing, and supporting business processes.
- Good understanding of incident management and change management.
- Experience defining, implementing, and supporting HCM business processes.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence others, work independently and with others; self-directed; take initiative to solve problems and overcome roadblocks. Results-oriented
- Demonstrated ability to assign tasks, follow up and provide guidance to more junior team members to ensure work is delivered within project scope and budget
- Excellent at prioritising multiple tasks, managing conflicting deadlines and working effectively in a dynamic environment
This opportunity is within the Australian Public Service. In order to be considered, please note that candidates must be an Australian Citizen at time of application.
The successful candidate will be available to work for the contract period and hold a current Baseline Security Clearance.
If you would like additional information on this role, please email Steph email@example.com
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: