We are seeking a Senior SAP Developer/s to join a Digital and Technology Division (DTS). DTS has several programs of work in progress which support the delivery of digital services to clients.
You will work closely with Corporate Systems and Finance Teams to deliver client-centred solutions. You will collaborate with the Chief Finance Officer and DTS GM and provide technical capability to create a more efficient and resilient instance of our SAP system (ECC6 on prem).
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and improving SAP development tools, including applying technical updates in SAP, managing development processes, documenting, and testing new processes, and troubleshooting problems.
- Performing custom development activities, including application design, coding, testing, documentation, and unit testing.
- Transforming business requirements into technical design documents, and programming tasks, and reviewing and approving design and programming deliverables.
- Providing product support to end users, assisting with problem determination and resolution, and where possible, offering training.
- Developing performance monitoring processes and using data to identify and communicate areas of weakness.
- Provide technical guidance to the team to design roles, permissions and privileges and profiles for application security based on business processes.
- Assisting with planning for future cloud migration and digital transformation of the ERP.
Location of work
ACT, NSW, QLD, SA, VIC
Hybrid Options available – 3 days a week for face-to-face team meetings.
Must have Baseline security clearance.
The Must Haves:
- 5+ years’ experience in the development and implementation of SAP (ECC6.0 or higher) solutions.
- Ability to troubleshoot performance problems within SAP ECC6
- Ability to resolve time sensitive issues in a fast-paced production environment while maintaining strong internal and external customer relationships.
- Experience with SAP financial modules is required.
- Must possess the ability to contribute to the development of new processes, effectively identify, analyse and resolve highly complex technical issues.
The Nice To Haves:
- Able to teach and share technical knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or similar.
You MUST be an Australian Citizen to be considered for this position and hold a minimum of a Baseline Security Clearance.
For mor information contact Mitchell on 0425 269 780
Calleo is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from all people including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.