Our Federal Government Client is seeking sharp business minded individuals with proven ability to think strategically, provide accurate advice and leverage analytical skills to deliver critical insights and development integrated plans to join a large stream of work.
You will explain complex design concepts for stakeholders, tailoring communication style and language as necessary to ensure stakeholders understand how the design solution delivers the intended outcomes
Candidates should be able to assist with the preparation of Business Analysis documentation, including but not limited to:
- Business Requirements.
- Functional Requirements.
- Needs statements (representing Whole of Australian Government perspective); and
- Requirements traceability matrix.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Delivering BA services within a complex multi-disciplinary program environment; and
- Assisting with gathering and collating requirements to assist with Finance capabilities
- Participate and gather information through value stream workshops.
- Working with the lead software build team, identify product modifications and integrations to meet the requirements and update end to end process maps appropriately.
- Participate and contribute to the design of the Revenue to Bank and Budget to Report value stream solution template.
- Participate and conduct user acceptance testing (as required).
- Monitor change impacts and enable smoother transition.
Proposed Contract Period
5/10/2021 to 30/06/2023
- Ability to understand a High-Level Design (HLD) and how potential products that support capabilities integrate with core system requirements/capabilities.
- Strong business process design experience.
- Analytical thinking with an ability to problem solve through researching issues and providing solutions experience in corporate services within a government department.
- High levels of experience as a Business Analysis.
- Ideally have experience with implementing SaaS and/or SAP S4/HANA Finance modules.
- Understanding of Australian Government Finance, procurement and contracting process and guidelines.
- Analyse both business and technical needs and impacts to articulate requirements for, and magnitude of, change.
If interested, please apply through the links provided. Alternately, please contact Wanya or Shams for additional information.
0421 092 179
0452 542 463
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: