- Contract starting around May 2022 – long term contract with extension options
- Australian Citizenship required – Security Clearance highly regarded
- Experience with multiple SAP Technologies such as CRM, PSCD, ERP, SolMan etc
Role and responsibilities
- System Monitoring and maintenance
- Incident investigation and resolution
- Enhancements and platform optimisation activities
- Participate in the implementation of new Projects (Install, build, upgrade, patch etc.) and enhance (upgrade, patch, migrate, maintain etc) in the Development, Quality, Pre-production and Production SAP environments
- On-calls and Hypercare support
- Management of transports and changes
- Enhancements and platform optimisation activities associated with SAP products and interlinked databases, mainly DB2 mainframe, Oracle and SAP HANA.
- Implementation of new Projects (Install, build, upgrade, patch etc.) and enhance (upgrade, patch, migrate, maintain etc) in the Development, Quality, Pre-production and Production SAP environments and assessed the project suitability from performance perspectives.
- Identify and implement the quick win as well as deep dive into enhancements opportunities
Skills and experience
- Experience with multiple SAP Technologies such as CRM, PSCD, ERP, SolMan etc.
- Experience with multiple DB platforms such as DB2 Mainframe, Oracle, HANA, SQL etc.
- Experience working in multiple Operating Systems such as UNIX, Linux, z/OS (Mainframe), Windows etc.
- Experience with Incident Resolutions and Root Cause analysis in large complex environment.
How to apply
If interested, please apply directly through the links provided. Alternately, please feel free to contact Wanya for more information.
0452 542 463
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: