The company is committed to providing access to its services for Participants and Providers through digital and cloud channels. A major program of work involving multiple projects spanning several current industry-leading technologies, including Salesforce as a core component.
- Maintain and configure Health Cloud and Service Cloud applications
- Manage Salesforce Sandboxes and Scratch Org to support development teams.
- Develop and continuously improve standards for Salesforce environment and release management.
- Seek out automation opportunities for improved management of the Salesforce landscape
- Perform ongoing system administration including maintaining user roles, monitoring application storage, security settings, profiles, sharing rules, workflow rules and data integrity
- Troubleshoot identified Salesforce issues and work with external vendors to resolve them
- Create release plans to deploy projects and BAU fixes into Production
- Maintain platform security.
- Develop and maintain documentation on processes, policies, and configuration
- Evaluate new releases of Salesforce to determine functionality requirements and provide detailed information on how changes will apply to all affected departments/users
- Experience within Salesforce eco-system
- Certified Salesforce Admin ADM201 or ADM211 (will be a standout)
- Repeated experience in SCRUM/ AGILE methodologies
- Experience with Salesforce integration into other technology platforms.
- Excellent communication skills
- ‘Quality-focused’ approach, to develop, improve, automate, and implement streamlined processes
- Ability to work in DevOps environment and configure and support CI/CD functions.
- Experience in automating Salesforce Deployments and Environment Management tasks.
If you are interested in the above job, please forward your resume to, Deepak.email@example.com or call us on 0487 804 419
Due to the nature of this role, this job is open to Australian Citizens only. Candidates who currently hold or are able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances are highly desirable.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: