Reforms Officer – Assessor Software Expert
Start Date – ASAP
Location – Symonston ACT
Length of Contract – 12 months with possibility of extension
Hours – Full time
The Reforms Officer – Assessor Software Expert will work under limited direction and undertakes work that is moderately complex to complex in nature. Providing policy and administrative support to a busy team, the role will involve undertaking specialist or technical research and analysis activities related to health or medical software and exercising delegation as required.
Duties within this position are not limited to, but may include:
- Providing policy and technical support.
- Undertaking research, analysis and review of health-related software products and services.
- Evaluating technical information and exercising delegation where appropriate.
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders on policy and project related issues and drafting of guidance material.
- Developing and maintaining internal and external relationships.
- Providing timely, professional and accurate advice on issues relating to software based medical devices regulation and interpretation.
- Assisting in training of internal staff on regulatory reforms related to emerging technology.
- Contributing expertise to branch communications and stakeholder engagement activities.
- Experience in a relevant technical field related to the software development industry is highly desirable.
- Experience in commercial software product development or large systems development in government desirable. This experience may have been in a range of different roles such as software designer, software engineer, technical tester, software auditor or reviewer. Specific technology stacks are not required, though an understanding of common architectures would be helpful.
If interested, please apply directly through the links provided. Alternately, contact Kalpana Palaniyappa for more information.
0403 200 666
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: