We are seeking a Project Management Lead to be responsible for development of a Phase 1 Program Strategy, based on the Scaled Agile Framework in consultation and collaboration with management, engineering/technical, ILS and supply chain stakeholders spanning Australia and the United States. You will be required to leverage best practice industry approaches to development of complex engineering solutions using agile principles and applying them within an ASDEFCON framework.
You will also to bear extensive knowledge and experience in complex program management, using it to formulate innovative and compelling management, governance and assurance strategies for the portfolio of projects. You will communicate clearly and positively influence program and business stakeholders to ensure approved strategies provide clear benefit and business advantage.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Lead Project Management elements of the Phase 1 proposal, including:
- Lead development of the SAFe based management, governance and assurance strategies for Phase 1 in consultation and collaboration with key program stakeholders spanning, the Defence Customer and subcontractor partners.
- Lead development and author applicable tender submission documents, including but not limited to the Project Strategy and Project Management Plan.
- Lead and coordinate development of the Contract Master Schedules (CMS) and Earned Value Management (EVM) system
- Elicitation, management and documentation of risk, opportunity and issue registers.
- Work closely with engineering leads to develop the cost estimate.
- Development of an effective and insightful AIR6500 performance measurement framework.
- Development and cultivation of open and transparent customer and stakeholder relationships.
- Support the Capture Director with proposal development and capture activities for the strategic partnership as required.
- Provide project management support the Risk Reduction Activity on an as required basis.
- Provide project management expertise and support to the proposal as required.
- Provide project management leadership and knowledge transfer to support development of the team within Australia.
For more information contact Mitchell on 0425 269 780