- Conduct complex release train ceremonies, including program increment planning, showcases or demonstrations, scrum of scrums, inspect and adapt as well as synchronisation across the improvement planning.
- Ensure alignment of all teams on the agile release with the agile and scrum processes, practices, patterns and principles and contribute to the organisations progress in agile maturity.
- Drive, manage and co-ordinate team objectives for the program increment, create and publish roadmaps for visibility and transparency and anticipate, recognise and resolve impediments, solve complex problems, identify patterns and manage dependencies.
- Provide leadership and direction to a release train and ensure employees maintain a high-level of specialist, professional and/or technical expertise through coaching and training, and implementing and promoting a climate of change and continuous improvement.
- Build and sustain mutually beneficial and collaborative relationships with clients and stakeholders, including Release, consult and share information with own team and maximise team strengths to achieve outcomes
- Provide business critical authoritative and expert advice to senior managers and executive level staff to define and implement governance frameworks for the release.
- Apply and maintain a high level of knowledge on the information management system, quality assurance and change control processes to co- ordinate quality reviews of documentation and processes to ensure effective management of features and/or release.
- SAFe certified highly regarded.
Canberra, ACT, Australia
If you are interested in the above job, please forward your resume to, email@example.com or call us on 0404 331 242
Due to the nature of this role, this job is open to Australian Citizens only. Candidates who currently hold or able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances are highly desirable.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: