This large government agency require an experienced project manager to help drive and lead activities across data readiness (management, remediation, enrichment and creation) supporting a broader program of work.
This is a multi year engagement based in Melbourne, working within a small and dynamic team that is passionate about delivering high quality results for the Australian Government.
- You will be involved in scheduling and planning options, analyse these and build and communicate delivery timelines.
- You will review and understand work completed to date including internal risk assessments, target state designs remediation planning and data sets.
- Support and track outcomes and activities against the project schedule. Provide reporting and communications to key stakeholder groups.
- Be a facilitator for meetings, minute taking, reporting hygiene and project updates
- You will ensure work plans and registers align to high level strategic priorities such as audit observations or findings, DFG reforms or agreed upon tasking with ERP.
- You will own key project deliverables attached to the progression of data management and data remediation activities.
Key Skills Required:
- You will have over seven years project experience across ERP projects and data led transformations
- You will have a consultancy mindset and approach stakeholders with a problem solving mindset
- You will experience in government or government style organisations that have a high level of complexity.
- Excellent documentation and reporting skills to support the directorate and it’s targets
- High level technical understanding and acumen to operate and communicate with ERP and Data Specialists.
If you are interested in the above job, please forward your resume to, firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0411 439 639
Due to the nature of this role, this job is open to Australian Citizens only. Candidates who currently hold or able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances are highly desirable.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: