- Manage the delivery of multiple development and/or infrastructure projects using the department’s agreed methodology.
- Design project implementation and resource plans, execute and manage project deliverables and costs.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and business areas to create and deliver solutions that optimise the implementation of technology including traditional on-premises and public cloud infrastructure.
- Be aware of government procurement guidelines and prepare detailed procurement documentation, including managing request for quote processes for any necessary procurements to support project requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in managing ICT projects using formal project management methodologies (eg. Prince or Agile) and/or demonstrated experience in managing large and complex IT infrastructure projects.
- Proven experience in managing multiple tasks to challenging deadlines and adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to manage budget, resources, and risk to ensure the successful outcomes of projects.
- Demonstrated experience and skills with engaging and managing ICT vendors, including approach to markets, evaluation, and delivery management.
- Exceptional communication, presentation and facilitation skills and a highly professional approach including the ability to produce materials for Senior Executives.
Canberra, ACT, Australia
If you are interested in the above job, please forward your resume to, firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0404 331 242
Due to the nature of this role, this job is open to Australian Citizens only. Candidates who currently hold or able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances are highly desirable.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: