We are seeking an experienced Project Manager with an NV1 or above Security Clearance for an initial 12 MONTH CONTRACT which will be based in Brisbane.
- Support the Project Director in the provision of senior strategic advice, expertise and input in the running, reviewing and administering of all elements of the program execution and governance.
- Support the Project Director in the establishment of appropriate levels of rigour & practice in a time constrained high-risk, high-reward agile R&D environment.
- Support the Project Director and the team in the tracking and reporting of financial activities.
- Monitor resource usage (financial, staff effort etc) against the project plan.
- Assistance with simple and complex procurement including managing purchase orders, preparing contracts, liaising with contracting agencies and Australian Embassies, consolidation of credit card expenses and other necessary documentation.
- Assistance with the implementation and sustainment of Enclaved Networks.
The Must Haves:
- Demonstrated experience and proven track-record in the successful management of complex high-value projects in a research and development setting.
- An ability to effectively liaise with and provide direction to diverse and geographically separated project teams.
The Nice To Have:
- Preparedness to undertake interstate travel as required.
For more information contact Mitchell on 0425 269 780