The branch delivers services to support the regulation of our client in order to meet obligations and associated legislations, regulations and guidelines. The branch manages the regulatory pricing and decision reviews, product billing and industry assistance, regulatory project and change management, regulatory guidance and regulatory assistance functions, along with their systems.
Duties of position
Specific duties include:
- Project manage the implementation process
- Develop and maintain our client’s activity-based costing model including regular updates, data collection, and reporting
- Contribute to the development of financial policies and governance documents
- Liaison with business units, other government agencies and bodies
- Assist in providing specialist advice to the Managers on revenue, pricing and cost recovery matters
- Liaison with industry entities, assist in coordinating annual bilateral meetings and fees and charges consultation process
Possibility of extension
Candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- Demonstrated experience in costing processes and specialised technical skills to develop an activity-based costing model
- Demonstrated experience in the Commonwealth’s Cost Recovery Guidelines, budget processes, financial and reporting framework
- Experience in working with and maintaining activity-based costing models or other financial models
- Demonstrated high level database and advanced MS Excel skills.
- Demonstrated experience in providing high level, high quality written and verbal advice.
- An ability to work independently as well as part of a small team and apply sound and professional judgment in any costing or related
- Experience in management accounting, financial reporting, financial modelling and financial analysis will be advantageous
- Knowledge of the Cost Recovery Guidelines, budget processes, financial and reporting framework will be advantageous.
- A degree in accounting or similar academic discipline (including CPA/CA membership) is highly desirable.
If interested, please apply directly through the links provided. Alternately, contact Kalpana Palaniyappa for more information.
0403 200 666
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: