Our client is seeking the services of a Project Delivery Manager with strong experience in managing IT software application projects (specifically cloud) with critical delivery dates.
- Work as a part of a multi-disciplinary project team to manage the successful delivery of a software application with internal and external components.
- Work with the Management team within the development team.
- Work with other Project Delivery Managers.
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders, including Server Operations, Networks, IT Security and Architecture teams.
- Consult closely with Executive staff.
- Liaise with external stakeholders.
- Desirable experience with Cloud IT Software Application Development.
- Report to project and/or programme boards as required.
- Manage project expectations and delivery of project objectives.
- Have experience in Agile (SCRUM) methodology.
- Work within the departmental boundaries of established development practices, tools, guidelines, review panels and conventions across technologies.
Estimated start date
Location of work
Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract
The Department may extend for period or periods up to 30 June 2023
Negative vetting level 1 clearance
- Demonstrated experience in managing ICT projects using formal project management methodologies (e.g. Prince or Agile) and/or demonstrated experience in managing large and complex applications-based project (specifically cloud).
- Proven experience in managing multiple tasks to challenging deadlines and adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to manage budget, resources, and risk to ensure the successful outcomes of projects.
- Exceptional communication, presentation and facilitation skills and a highly professional approach including the ability to produce materials for Senior Executives.
- Must have experience working on agile projects with either experience or aptitude to facilitate refinement, planning, review and retrospectives.
- Project management qualifications, with a sound knowledge of techniques for establishing, planning, monitoring, and controlling major ICT projects.
- A sound understanding of both project management methodologies (PRINCE2, PMBOK) and agile frameworks (Scrum) for delivery of ICT projects.
If interested, please apply directly through the links provided. Alternately, contact Raj or Kalpana for more information.
0403 200 666
0422 375 690
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies:
Due to the nature of this role, Australian Citizens need only apply.