Due to its significant and ongoing business growth this innovative consulting organisation has a new opportunity for a Project Coordinator
to support its expansion and goals of bringing life changing solutions to the Australian market. Working predominantly on projects, within the Fintech space, you will be a key contributor to the delivery of projects (end-to-end) as the business looks to enhance their products offering.
- Ensure effective project delivery through the provision of daily support including quality, controls, standards, tools, and templates
- Provide guidance, planning assistance, and co-ordination to the project
- Co-ordinating project reporting of inflight activities by consolidating and reporting detailed work activities, issues, risks, dependencies and impacts of inflight projects
- Organise and facilitate meetings/reviews as required
- Provide effective management of key program/project documentation
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as Project/Program Coordinator
- Effective communication and stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrated experience working with multiple managers and broad stakeholders
- Attention to detail and ability to produce documents or reports to a high standard
- Exceptional organisational skills and disciplined work approach
- Ability to adapt to continually changing demands and priorities
- Advanced MS Office – including Word, Excel, Access, Project, PowerPoint
To apply for this opportunity, please use the Apply Now button on this page.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: www.linkedin.com/company/calleoresourcing www.calleo.com.au