An experienced Program Support Officer (PSO) at the APS6 level is required to join this multifunctional team who manage a key Cyber Government initiative through education subsidies, training and work experience activities. The team’s workforce are a blend of military, civilian and contractors.
Responsible for providing a range of services, the PSO will make a contribution to program objectives and deliverables by supporting the promotion of the program through strong communication, marketing and administration. They will be a self-starter who is able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with minimal supervision.
This is a role that will continue to evolve and develop as the Program matures, specific responsibilities of the role will be reviewed regularly but will initially include:
- Resolve moderately complex Program enquiries
- Lead the communication and marketing of the Program by working with internal media and communication teams
- Draft briefing material, correspondence and reports
- Provide administration support including data entry and records management
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal teams and external stakeholders such as other Government departments
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a flexible approach
- Possess well developed time management skills
- Be a team player
Candidates must hold a current Negative Vetting 1 (NV1) Security Clearance.
If you would like additional information on this role please contact Deb Moss on 0477 538973 or email email@example.com
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: